Hello, we are Insifa.
We from Insifa want to help the unhelped and reach the unreached. We want to make the world a better place for everyone. There are worldwide more than 750 million people who do not have access to safe water. Water is the most important thing
in our life. It helps flushing waste out of our body, helps our brain to function and regulates our body temperature. Without water the human body will dehydrate. There are many countries in the world where people do not have access to this.
Here are some facts to help us realise how serious this problem is:
- One child dies every single minute from from a diarrheal disease caused by contaminated water and poor sanitation these are more deaths then hiv/aids, malaria an tuberculosis combined
- One out of every 5 babies who die in their first month in the developing world is being caused by contaminated water. If the who cared for the babies could have washed their hands with clean water we could have prevented those untimely deaths
- An average woman in Asia or Africa has to walk 3.7 MILES to collect clean water. This is the equivalent of 55 football fields
- Third world countries are home to the most home births. Only 1.5% of those births involve clean water
Just think about it! We walk to our kitchen and tap water or buy it in the stores. But at the other side of the world there are children, elderly and sick people who just can’t do those things. It’s a harsh world…
How can Insifa help
We from Insifa do our best to find the best places to reach out for. We are excited that we can help those people but we also need your help. We are already helping people from all around the world. Insifa is there for the ones who need our help
the most. At the moment we help people in Pakistan, Somalia, Tsjaad, Turkey and Libia. Thanks to our own and partnered researchers and explorers we find villages where we offer help for a healthy and safe future for
everyone. We start by exploring what basic life needs are missing and start by providing those most needed life needs. We strive for a better world, a honest world and a world without poverty. Within this, clean water is our first and biggest move.
Every village we visit we try to build a waterwell for clean water. This way the village inhabitants can use the water to drink, grow food and to grow animals.
Do not waste water, even if you are at a running stream.
- Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.)